I've been a busy girl this last week....Enjoying my new "job"...trying to pass the time, until we get The Travel Call!!
Three families from our agency's "waiting families list" got their Travel Calls this week and will be meeting their babies next week!!! We were told that we are among the 'next group' - 4 families - including ourselves - that are up next....so it could be literally ANY TIME NOW, that we'll get the call. As soon as Isaac's passport & visa are issued!
Until that Call comes...I'm trying to stay busy!!
Things checked off my list in the last week:
- We shampooed Carpets & living room furniture
- Rearranged furniture - making house more spacious
- Cleaned house Thoroughly
- Cleaned out Junk Drawer!! (yay!)
- Reorganized some kitchen cabinets
- Hubby installed slide-out chrome baskets & trash/recycle bins in kitchen cabinets
- Organized Laundry/Pantry room
- Organized Cookbooks, Recipes, Coupons, Meal Planning/Shopping List Binder
- Lucie Dog Groomed
- Cabinets Baby-Proofed
- Hair cut & colored (Giving myself & hubby highlights tonite!)
- Washed Curtains in Kitchen
- Listed bunch of items on Ebay again
- Added more items to growing garage sale pile in basement
- Have been cooking more...Ironing clothes!!
- We took 5 HUGE lawn/leaf bags of too-large clothes to charity thrift store
Still have a few things to accomplish sometime between now and The Travel Call, such as:
- Pack Isaac's little suitcase
- Start our packing list
- Sort/Clean/Toss junk/make piles to sell & give away in Art Room.
- Finish a couple art projects
- Finish Baby Proofing (moving Cleaning supplies, breakables to higher ground, etc)
- Hubby needs to practice using our new video camera!
- Get stroller assembled
- I'm-sure-a-million-more-things-will-come-to-mind! lol
What've you all been up to this past week? Any interesting projects?