Little bit of this....little bit of that...kinda stuff.
For the odds and ends, the random musings, stuff that fits nowhere but the junk drawer of life - it's the Monday Poo-Pourri.
Grab a button - and Join In! Post to your blog - write, include photos if you like and link back to me. Leave me a comment and let me know you're playing!
Wow can you believe it's Monday again, already? Weekends go way too fast!
- We tried the crib tent but it didn't fit our crib. We ended up dropping the mattress to the one last, lowest setting and so far so good. (It's just a matter of time before our little monkey climbs out again!) Anyway, so we made the hour+ drive back to the only store that had one nearby and return it. Seems like everything is a daytrip away from the stickburbs!
- After the crib tent return - we took Isaac to the Rainforest Cafe for lunch. I felt so bad because he was pretty scared of the robotic snake at the entrance, and the thunderstorm inside. The food was delicious (We felt it was very expensive though) but Isaac really enjoyed the tropical fish.
- My friend sent me a link to the 30 Day Husband Encouragement Challenge over at the womens' ministry site Revive Our Hearts. I think maybe it's a bit similar to some of the concepts in The Love Dare book but I am so happy she sent it to me and wanted to share with you.
- We received a request from the passport center asking for more documents (adoption related, foreign birth cert, etc) so they can process Isaac's US passport app. We sent them via UPS Saturday so we are hoping they will process everything and it issued within the next 2 weeks. Isaac still cannot legally travel to Canada to visit his grandparents until he receives his official passport...and it's killing them.
- We need to decide how/where we will be celebrating our first Family Day, since it will be here before we know it! April 4 is our anniversary of the day we all came home as a forever family from Seoul. I'd kinda like to have a party with my family in Cincinnati since it falls on Easter. I think hubby however, would like to celebrate it in Canada. I really wish there was a way that both families could celebrate all together but I don't see that ever happening.
- I'm still working on changes to my blog...in case you are wondering about the "unfinished link bar" at the top of the page. I have a full plate and work on it as I get time. Stay tuned!