Thursday Thunks: None of Your Business
The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of Jill Hennessy's marriage certificate and the number 33,333,333.
1. What is the most common question that you are asked (in life) that is none of the questioner's business? Whether my son is adopted or not (hmm his Dad has blonde hair/blue eyes, mama has red hair green eyes, and he's Asian...Are your kids adopted?) and if he is Chinese or Korean. (Why does this matter to you? How will this knowledge benefit you, if you a total stranger, walk up to me in Walmart and ask this?)
2. Who makes you happiest right now? My family - hubby, son and my furry daughter Lucie dog.
3. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled? Um...yeah. But also consider myself very fortunate and thankful too.
4. Do you want to be famous one day? You mean I'm not? lol
5. Could you handle being in the military? Probably No.... I would love the structure and rules, being OCPD But A) I don't wanna hike 30 miles. Ever. B) I don't wanna go to the middle East and C) I don't wanna die. (or be without my family for a long period of time!)
6. Do you believe in Karma? Yep and it can be a real beeyotch for some. I'm hoping my good deeds will outweigh the bad in this life...
7. What’s the stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone? Um
8. Who knows a secret or two about you? Hmm some really good friends back home in Ky....*wink* They know who they are, and what it is. Hopefully what happens in KY stays in KY...lol.
9. Who is the most experimental person you know? I know a few people who aren't afraid to try most anything once, or twice....heheh.
10. Last thing you did that ticked off your S/O (or if not in a relationship) most recent S/O? Refer to #7 above...
11. Have you ever purposely been irritating to someone? If yes, explain. Yeah, haven't we all? Hell hath no fury like a redhead on PMS....'nuff said??
12. What's crazy to you? This economy, the oil spill, The way people act and treat each other in this world today, all these self absorbed spoiled brat celebrities, the insane amount celebs/sports figures are paid while people are losing their homes, starving....to name a few.
13. Who (other than the three of us TT writers) writes the most interesting blog? There are so many fabulous, funny, interesting, awesome blogs out there....wish I had more time to visit them all (and actually comment!) Becoming a mom and starting to work again has put a serious dent in my online time.